Sunday, August 3, 2014

Vintage Mineral Prints Tackled

I bought these two vintage mineral prints from a great Etsy shop (Pine and Main) back in 2012. They are actually pages from a book and are a unique size. I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a good frame to display the whole illustration, so after spending a few months hanging on binder clips on the wall they basically floated around my house for a year and a half. 

Every time these prints surfaced after one of my office purges I would tell myself, I'm going to come up with a brilliant way to display these. Well, I finally found a solution that I am very happy with. 


Yesterday, my sister-in-law and I went gift shopping for a baby birthday party. We were working our way to the check-out when I spotted just the frame for my mineral prints. A large attractive floating picture frame with an even more attractive price tag.

Are there any other slow decorators out there? I've lived in my house three years and my walls are still unorganized and mostly bare. And sadly, I've got several other things floating around just waiting to be framed.

No comments:

Post a Comment